The Trevor James Cantabile Performer Series is a good semi-professional flute
The Trevor James Cantabile series flute is an choice for the advancing player to explore the vast tonal possibilities of adding a precious metal element to their instrument.
The tone, playability & solid mechanical workmanship of Trevor James Flutes have kept them as one of the top 5 Pre-Professional flutes listed by many top flute instructors. The TJ Cantabile flute has 925 silver headjoint, silver-plated body, footjoint tube and silver-plated French style pointed key arm mechanism.
- 925 silver headjoint
- Advanced headjoint design with optional traditional or shaped headjoint design.
- Hand over-cutting and undercutting of the embouchure hole
- Pointed key arm mechanism
- Solid heavy weighted headjoint crown
- 9k riser and lip and riser additional headjoint option
- Wooden lip and riser headjoint option
- Triple-plated finish
- Hidden adjusting screws
- Available with or without E mechanism
- Open or closed hole key mechanism option
- Inline or offset G mechanism option
- C or B footjoint option
Contact Trevor James at (877)-883-5883 or via their online contact form.